1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic B200 Combo vs Sundown B315 Combo?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by shawshank72, Oct 25, 2009.

1. shawshank72

shawshank72

Mar 22, 2009
    Canada
    Acoustic is a 1x15 200 watts, Sundown is 300 1x15 300 watts.
    Anyone with experience playing these? I have been desperatley looking for a good combo and keep being let down. Money is super tight but the band is playing out alot and im tired of lugging around my heavy rig, especially when 9 out of every 10 shows is about 25-100 people. Want something that will sound good going through p.a. and something i can hear for monitoring as well.
    If it helps i use a pick, pbasses with flatwound and nickle lo riders. I like my sound to be more on the smooth lows with dull highs. These 2 are used and CHEAP, but are far away. Money of course is always the issue. Lot of people on harmony praise the acoustic but no offense, people on harmony tend to be a little unrealistic in their reviews. EXample. guy reviews an ibanez 60 watt soundwave and ridicules it for sounding horrible because it cant keep up with his metal band lol