Acoustic B200H head + Avatar 122s

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by luis781, Jan 23, 2009.

1. I got two avatar single 12 cabs and I'm thinking of buying an acoustic b200h head to go with it. Is it a good combination? What other head would you fellow TB'ers recommend me?

2. heavyhitter

heavyhitter

Jan 24, 2008
    I think it would be fine
    But what musica are you playing? How loud do you wanna be?

3. It's for a church and I want it to fill the stage which is something I couldn't do with the GK 210 combo that was there.

4. heavyhitter

heavyhitter

Jan 24, 2008
    Are you on a buget? Maybe it is just me but 2 SINGLE 12's screams. "get a LMII or a Shuttle" you will have a better amp than the Acoustic and also you can seperate the cabs and have great portability.

5. Not really on a budget and thanks for your opinion. Also ill take those amps into consideration.

6. JCM800

JCM800

Jan 22, 2009
    Austin TX
    For the money, those new Acoustic B200H's are actually decent sounding heads with plenty of kick.

Just don't spill beer on it, those things on the top ARE vents... But playing in a church I would imagine that wouldn't be a problem. Unless I am going to the wrong chruch, heh

7. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    They are sweet sweet heads, but I'm with the "Go git yo'self a MarkBass LMII" crowd. I run two 12s with a LM2 and it absolutely kills. Old school thump to clear and modern.

8. Lmao!!!!!!!!!!:p

9. Monotremata

Monotremata

Oct 28, 2008
    Ventura, CA
    JCM800 you dont happen to go by Danny G elsewhere do ya?
    Funny that story sounds familiar hehe.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021