1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Acoustic B320

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Selta, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Ok, awhile ago I got this head, and I currently play it through a PV 4x12. I've been wondering, and the guy I bought it off of (In damn mint condition might I add) didn't know the wattage on it. I've done many searches, found a few sites, but no one seems to know of this model, or any info on it. The model is B320 if anyone need pics of anything on it, I can post/send them. In anycase, it's a sweet amp, and I think I'll be set with it for a loooonnnggg time :D
    Thanks!
    Ray

2. I'd like to see a picture of it! I like Acoustic amps because they sound so good on the records... I've never seen one in my whole life - just some pictures of the amps.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Youch, I have prolly about 30 different pics of it on here, but I'll post a few...here's a not bad one:

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    another...

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Last...

6. I used to play through a head just like that one.. Does anyone know if there is a webpage for Acoustic amps?

There is a factory here in my town making them but don't know where it is and I haven't found their damn webpage.

7. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
  8. Thanks for the link, gfab333.

I just found something here..

ACOUSTIC CONTROL DE MEXICO,
    S.A. DE C.V.
    Av. Parres Arias No. 408-B
    Col. Tepeyac 45101 Guadalajara, Jal.
    Tels. [3) 633-18-35, 636-18-88,
    633 56-85 y 656-01-06
    Fax: [3) 633-56-89
    Fabricante de equipo para sonido profesional,
    amplificadores para guitarra y bajo,
    consolas mezcladoras para voz, bafles y bocinas.

:)

These guys seem to be working undergroud..No email, no website, and hard to find even in local stores... But I'll give 'em a call one of these days.