Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Acoustic B320

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Selta, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Ok, awhile ago I got this head, and I currently play it through a PV 4x12. I've been wondering, and the guy I bought it off of (In damn mint condition might I add) didn't know the wattage on it. I've done many searches, found a few sites, but no one seems to know of this model, or any info on it. The model is B320 if anyone need pics of anything on it, I can post/send them. In anycase, it's a sweet amp, and I think I'll be set with it for a loooonnnggg time :D
    Thanks!
    Ray

2. I'd like to see a picture of it! I like Acoustic amps because they sound so good on the records... I've never seen one in my whole life - just some pictures of the amps.

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Youch, I have prolly about 30 different pics of it on here, but I'll post a few...here's a not bad one:

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    another...

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Last...

6. I used to play through a head just like that one.. Does anyone know if there is a webpage for Acoustic amps?

There is a factory here in my town making them but don't know where it is and I haven't found their damn webpage.

7. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
  8. Thanks for the link, gfab333.

I just found something here..

ACOUSTIC CONTROL DE MEXICO,
    S.A. DE C.V.
    Av. Parres Arias No. 408-B
    Col. Tepeyac 45101 Guadalajara, Jal.
    Tels. [3) 633-18-35, 636-18-88,
    633 56-85 y 656-01-06
    Fax: [3) 633-56-89
    Fabricante de equipo para sonido profesional,
    amplificadores para guitarra y bajo,
    consolas mezcladoras para voz, bafles y bocinas.

:)

These guys seem to be working undergroud..No email, no website, and hard to find even in local stores... But I'll give 'em a call one of these days.