1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Acoustic B600H Bass Head 600 watts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AngelsBassBall, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Price:
    I am selling my back up Acoustic B600H Bass Head which is in excellent condition. I bought this bass head about a year ago for a back up to my main B600H head and I have used it very little. Why you ask? Because these heads are super reliable and I have never had one fail. (I've used and owned this model head since they were introduced in 2009....never had a failure or one that didn't sound fantastic)

This is a solid state 600 watt head that is reliable, sounds great, and is enough wattage for any sized venue. I run one of these through a 4x10 and 1x15 cabinets and have always had more than enough power and volume. In fact, even at big venues I have never turned up more than half way. . .power to spare. The line out has always made sound guys happy as well. Basically if you are looking for a powerful, reliable, more than enough wattage for anywhere, excellent & consistent tone amp..this is it! I currently gig on a regular basis with this exact model, I just don't need a back up.

The owners manual with specs can be found here:

http://acousticamplification.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/usermanual/B600H-Manual.pdf

This weighs in at 33 lbs so it is extremely portable as well. I have had nothing but great results from these model bass heads and again, this is a back up that has had little use.

Includes head and power cord. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Shipping to con us only, PayPal accepted. $275 includes shipping. No trades thanks. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021