1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic Image Clarus 2 Series II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peabody, Sep 27, 2009.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I have for sale an AI Clarus 2 Series II amp. Don't let the size fool you with this baby. Although it's unbelievably light at 5 lbs, it pumps out 200 watts at 4 ohms and 300 watts at 2 ohms. It has an awesome tone and is terrific for your acoustic or electric bass. I have used it very little...mostly used by my son as a practice amp...and it's condition is definitely at least a 9 out of 10. It comes with the power cord and padded carrying bag.

Price is $499 shipped to the lower 48. If you live outside of the lower 48, just send me your shipping information and I'll give you a shipping quote.

The only trades I may consider are for an Eden WT-550 (with a little cash on my end) or for either an Ampeg SVT-VR or Aguilar DB750 (with more cash on my end).

If you have any questions, just send me a PM or shoot me an e-mail to peabody59@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

IMG_1061.
    IMG_1064.

2. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Bump

3. awesome amp!

4. cosmicevan

cosmicevan bleep bloop Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    free bump. these things are awesome! the original travel head.

5. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    That's for sure. How many heads are out there that sound this good and you are able to carry it around in your backpack and not even know it's there?

6. bad_andy

bad_andy

Sep 21, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Bump to wish you good luck with the sale! I gig with one and get compliments on the way it sounds all the time.

7. bajocallao

bajocallao

Jul 13, 2006
    Woodside, New York
    Endorsing Artist: D'addario Strings, Aguilar Amplifiers
    Acoustic image are great amps! I have had all 3 series. The only reason I am selling mine us cause I got the clarus+ and the itch fir another bass

8. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    "Bag" to the top......

DSC02928.

9. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Still available...

I just picked up an Ampeg SVT-VR and an Eden WT550, so I'm no longer looking for those trade options....

I may consider some other trades...a Skyline Lakland Bob Glaub (with a Jazz taper neck), Joe Osborn, DJ, Decade....

Throw some other things at me....

10. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Now $499 shipped.....

11. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Reasonable offers?

12. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    FYI...I just listed this on eBay, but it will still be available here until I get my first bid. Thanks...

13. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    This amp is sold.....

Thanks Ben!