1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic Image Clarus Head and Contra Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by beingbecoming, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acoustic Image Contra EZ Series II Model 410 BE cab and Clarus 1 Series III head. Cab has original manual and both have AI soft cases. Very lightly used. Includes Power cable, peg stand for cabinet, and speacon cable to connect the two. Hands-down the best amplification for upright bass I have ever experienced! I am trying to survive a summer being unemployed and as I'm moving to a new apartment I found this in my closet, unused since I've relocated from NY to Cleveland, Ohio one year ago. Time to let this go to a new home!

The maker of AI products is really amazing and fixes problems on these amps and cabs even if you are not the fist owner under warranty! All you have to pay is shipping! I've never had a problem - the MOST RELIABLE amp I've ever owned!

I'd be very happy to get $1000.00 for the pair with all accessories.

Thanks for looking!

2. I'm also including a free small powerstrip and a 20 ft or so monster cable!

Attached Files:

• AI1.
      AI1.jpeg
      File size:
      60.4 KB
      Views:
    • AI2.
      AI2.jpg
      File size:
      143.3 KB
      Views:
  3. more photos

Attached Files:

• ai3.
      ai3.jpg
      File size:
      185.9 KB
      Views:
    • AI4.
      AI4.jpg
      File size:
      163.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Here are the last two photos - message me with questions!

Attached Files:

• AI5.
      AI5.jpg
      File size:
      149.9 KB
      Views:
    • AI6.
      AI6.jpg
      File size:
      142.4 KB
      Views:
  5. I will be in Baltimore, Maryland July 4-6 and could possibly bring this with me for someone seriously interested!

6. Had several responses about selling units individually do yes I will entertain the idea.

7. Will consider separating as per several requests

8. Bump!

9. I can
    Ship
    Them!

10. Make me an offer!!!

11. price drop 850$ for the pair

12. bump

13. Would you ship the cab to australia if so how much

14. I will for exact cost of shipping and packaging. Pm or email me and I will show you a few local places to get a quote

Thanks

15. Hi send me info

16. Sent

17. Bump

18. Going to be in the Baltimore Washington dc area again at the end of July if anyone is interested.

19. Price drop - $800.00 for the pair. Excellent condition hasn't been used at a gig in several years - sorry to see them taking up closet space and left unused

20. Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.