1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Acoustic Image Clarus series I $400 shipped

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Joe Smithberger, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Joe Smithberger

Joe Smithberger Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2002
    Canton, Ohio, USA
    I recently picked up a Focus 2R from All Hail Bob so I am selling my Clarus 300IA. This unit was sent in for a checkup at AI in 2005 and has brand new output transistors and a clean bill of health. It is the original Clarus model and was made before they added the filters. Condition is excellent with only a few very minor scuff marks - no scratches or dents (the corner of the decal under the speaker jacks is curled up a little). These really are great little amps and if I didn't double as much I do on electric bass, I would have been perfectly happy to go on using this one. I got the Focus so I would have two independent channels and a bit more power for 5 string electric.

$400 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

2. gfred

gfred

Jan 5, 2006
    Wichita, Kansas
    Email sent.

3. Joe Smithberger

Mar 8, 2002
    Canton, Ohio, USA
    The Clarus will ship in it's AI gig bag with the two cords that came with it. One Speakon to 1/4 inch speaker line and the power cord.

4. appler

appler Guest

I'm interested as well.

5. Joe Smithberger

Mar 8, 2002
    Canton, Ohio, USA
    For those who have responded, I would prefer to do Paypal if possible. Let me know if you want to pull the trigger and I'll send you my email info for Paypal.

6. Joe Smithberger

Mar 8, 2002
    Canton, Ohio, USA
    Sale pending.

7. Joe Smithberger

Mar 8, 2002
    Canton, Ohio, USA
    Sold. Thanks Robert.