1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Acoustic Image Clarus SIII

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Pat Harris, May 1, 2018.

1. Pat Harris

Pat Harris Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Price:
    $500
    Acoustic Image Clarus, 2 channel, Series III (with effects) amp for sale. It's an older model with the three band EQ. Carrying bag is included with the sale.

Recently serviced in March 2018: New front faceplate, and a buffer added to the preamp stage of Ch.1 (quarter inch input) to allow more headroom for instruments with a hot output. You still get all of the power from the amp on the back end. Rick gave it a clean bill of health before sending it back to me, and I can send you the paperwork on request.

This is been my go-to amp for years, and it's cosmetically a 9.5/10. Functionally, it's still a 10. It has all of the great things players love about the Acoustic Image name/sound/quality and *the* best customer service in the business. I'm only selling this to finance the purchase of a smaller AI single channel head without effects.

$625 shipped to the lower 48 for the amp + bag.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Pat Harris

Pat Harris Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Price drop:
    Now shipped in the CONUS for $500.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  3. sidonbass

sidonbass Supporting Member

May 27, 2006