1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic Image Contra Combo for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by ricosego, Nov 1, 2013.

1. ricosego

ricosego

Jun 3, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Acoustic Image Series III Contra Combo. 400W head (capable of 2ohms), 10" down-firing woofer, 5" front mid and 1" tweeter. Lovely, dark Acoustic Image tone, great for DB and EUB, super compact and light rig. 20 lbs, great for small-medium gigs, coffeehouses, or practice. Built-in high pass filter (adjustable), combo 1/4" and XLR input, DI out, effects loop, etc. And of course, AI's legendary customer service and lifetime warranty.

Like new condition, 5 years of gentle use. I recently invested in a small class D amp and an Audiokinesis TC115, and I just don't use this little gem much anymore, so it deserves a new home where it will be used and appreciated.
    $700. I'd prefer to do a local sale (Colorado) and avoid shipping, if possible. If that doesn't work out, we'll see.

2. jnathanj33

jnathanj33 There are two kinds of music, Good and Bad.

Jan 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Well, I would like to get first dibs to negotiate, if you choose to ship. PM' sent.

3. ricosego

ricosego

Jun 3, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I will PM pics until I figure out how to upload here. :meh:

4. jnathanj33

jnathanj33 There are two kinds of music, Good and Bad.

Jan 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Pm sent

5. ricosego

ricosego

Jun 3, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Still Available.