1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ACOUSTIC IMAGE CORUS 512GA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Michael Drost, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Michael Drost

Michael Drost Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Grand Haven, MI
    Price:
    $550.00
    Folks,

I just bought this AI Corus on the auction site to check out. Great shape. Just a little lift from the face plate that can be rejoined with a little super glue. Really not a big deal, full disclosure. Otherwise the amp is in amazing shape.

IMG_1101.JPG IMG_1101.JPG IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG I didn't realize that it didn't have the Cabrio(removable head) feature. $550 CONUS or trade. Serial 0185. AI has the best warranty in the business. I love these amps. Comes with white power cord. Trade list below:

Any class D amp with XLR and Phantom
    EA Doubler
    Perhaps Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0
    EUB???

Let me know what you have.

Attached Files:

2. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Former Mannes College Theory Faculty Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Ridgewood, NJ
    There's a Corus and a Coda - isn't the Coda the one that's more of a bass amp?

Thanks.

-S-

3. Michael Drost

Michael Drost Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Grand Haven, MI
    This is a Corus as stated. It is not the "bass" version. It can be used for bass. It just has a differently voiced cab. I believe some people use this for bass as well. The amplifier is the same as the bass version.