1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Acoustic Image Focus SA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by othefool, Dec 28, 2017.

1. othefool

othefool Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    Price:
    Hi there! I have a Focus SA that has been sitting in my closet. It would rather be on stage with you.

You know what this is, you know you want it, I will take PayPal.

(If you don't know what it is it is a 600 W power amp that rules. It does not have a pre amp, so you can use whatever pre amp you like)

$675 $650 $625 $550 FINAL PRICE DROP $525 Shipped USA only. Includes bag and power cable.

Cross posted on the EB side.

IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG IMG_0636.JPG

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Rodger Bryan and james condino like this.
  2. HateyMcAmp

HateyMcAmp

Apr 13, 2006
    Colorado
    These are epic. Why oh why do I never have the cash when they come up :crying:

james condino likes this.
  3. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    Hey Hatey! You don’t need the cash, I take PayPal :) jk this amp is epic, I am silly for letting it go. True clean and powerful!

4. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    Price Drop! $650 Shipped.

5. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    Dropping again! $625 now! Wow!

6. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    Trade Ideas -

I always have GAS for bass guitars (Sorry DB side), so here is my wish list (I will add cash for the right trade):

Just about any Reverend bass - 4 or 5 string

An MIA/CIJ Fender P or J that is any color but sunburst - I really want a White/Rosewood J.

A 4 string Ibanez Portamento Fretless

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  7. Mushroo

Mushroo Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Massachusetts, USA
    I can't believe this is still available! If I didn't have one already, I'd be all over this. Someone is going to get a good deal here. Good luck with the sale! :)

8. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Mushroo - it has been up for a minute, but I am a patient man!

I have been trying to think of what partial trades I might consider on the URB side...I am thinking a Lifeline pickup or a set of used Spiro Mittels for partial credit. Does that help?

9. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    Final Price Drop down to $595 shipped!

10. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    OK I was a little premature with that "final price drop" - but now I can say confidently that I have hit the price floor. There is another rare and shiny thing that won't stop calling my name right now, so I am motivated to sell. You will probably never see one of these amps offered at this price again, so I would encourage you to go for it!

$550 shipped! I take Pay Pal, you could be enjoying massive clean tone soon!

11. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    I'm going to take trades off the table - I just sprung for a bucket list bass and need to recoup some funds.

Anyways, this price is ridiculously low for this amp. I am really tempted to just hold onto it.

Unless you have a Portamento. I still want one of those.

12. Nathan Levine

Nathan Levine Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2008
    Anchorage, AK
    On general principal I feel like I should buy this. I just don’t have much need for it as I have mostly moved to powered MAS speakers.

The SA was #1 in the following list.

Power Amps for your favorite Preamps

What is the serial number on this one?

13. othefool

Feb 25, 2004
    Chico, CA
    I am never one to argue with a man's principles.