1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Acoustic Image full rig Clarus SL, Upshot, backpack, cable ,bracket

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by kerrycares, Jun 24, 2018.

1. kerrycares

kerrycares Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Michigan
    Price:
    Here’s your chance to get a brand new Acoustic Image Claris SL /Upshot rig that i’m sure I’ll regret selling later.

I have only taken it out of the house on 1 gig and is slightly less than 2 months old. I’m totally pleased with the amp and it delivers as advertised.

I purchased the amp from the good folks at Gollihur Music and unfortunately my decision to part with it falls just outside of their return policy.

The amp and speaker are super portable with great tone and the amp bracket allows for easy waist high adjusting.
    I really enjoy the open sound of the Upshot and the tiny Clarus SL is extremely musical.
    The backpack allows me to make one trip in and more importantly, one trip out!

The reality is the majority of my gigs are in 2 - 3 venues with the same personnel and those playing situations are just too loud.

I tried and I can’t justify having a great rig sitting in a backpack hoping for a quieter drummer which is why I floated outside of Gollihur’s 14 day return policy.

I will only sell as a complete rig and i’m not interested in any trade gear.

I will ship free CONUS.

Thanks for looking and in the meantime I’m now searching for some quiet gigs , lol.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  2. kerrycares

Jan 17, 2006
    Michigan
  3. kerrycares

Jan 17, 2006
    Michigan
    Oh I forgot, I also am including the Clarus SL bag.

Attached Files:

4. klem.gote

klem.gote

Jan 18, 2009
    New England
    Bass Player
    What are the specs on the head? Thanks.

5. kerrycares

Jan 17, 2006
    Michigan

6. kerrycares

Jan 17, 2006
    Michigan
    I played an outside gig Thursday and the portability to walk in with a backpack and flexibility to place the speaker right next to my drummer and stand 5 feet away and hear myself made me reconsider.
    Also, my drummer is buying a 14”-18” kick drum jazz set, hallelujah!

7. kerrycares

Jan 17, 2006
    Michigan
    Back up for sale and still barely used.
    I love this rig but it’s really sitting as an extra since I also have an Aguilar rig.