Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Acoustic Image poeple are great !!!

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by olivier, Nov 18, 2002.

1. olivier

olivier

Dec 17, 1999
    Paris, France
    I want to express here my gratitude to the Acoustic Image people and president Rick Jones. They were highly efficient at resolving the frustrating situation caused by a short cut on my second hand Contra: I got today by express mail (in France) a replacement preamp which works fine this times: no more sudden loss of sound while I play.:)

2. I'll second that! I called Rick Jones after reading about the Magic Triangles which can be used to help decouple the AI Contra cabs from the floor, and within a couple of days he'd sent me two - they work great!

Thanks again Rick!

- Wil

3. I would also like to second that. Like Wil, Rick sent me the triangle for free. When I had an actual problem with the Contra, Rick called me back on a Sunday and had the new part sent to me (free) via FedEx the next day. Rick has also extended to warantee on all his products to 5 years and made it retroactive. This is one guy who wants his company to treat people right - and does!

Bob

4. Ive had no problems with my clarus, exceot the bag ripped because i packed a bunch of weight into it. I wrote this on my warranty card when I registered my amp, and within a few weeks, a new bag showed up on my door.

5. Monte

Monte

Jan 9, 2001
    New Albany, MS
    Add me to this list. I just noticed this thread today after Rick had offered to send me one of those triangles. What a great company and what a good product.

Monte

6. I called to ask Rick if there were any difference between using the triangle and putting wood blocks under the front legs. Rick said "No", but insisted on mailing me his device anyway.