1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic Image Ten2 630AA & TenEX640EX? The ultimate mid rig?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by roccobass, Jul 29, 2016.

1. roccobass

roccobass Still funkin’ in the free world. Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2014
    California
    Hoping I'm not overloading. I have a duplicate of this ad in the DB section.
    I figured some strictly electric players may be able to help on this.

Just checking for feedback on whether I should go for this.

Trying to condense 3 amps and cabs down to one efficient system for electric bass and upright. Thinking these two might do the trick and give the best of both world.

Not looking to play heavy rock or play the coliseum, Name-that-Pa-looza or such. Maybe jazz, blues, and some rock. Just a good small to strong mid system. I figure if I'm needing extreme volume I can get pumped through the monitors and the mains of the PA.

Met one guy who had such a set up who played electric and upright through it and swore by it, but he was not real reliable so I never got to check it out.

Anybody out there who is set up with this rig and plays electric bass (Fender and Sadowsky) and acoustic upright ( I use a K & K Bass Max p/u) and has a researched and mature opinion on this? If so please advise. Thank you in advance.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021