1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic Image Ten2 amp combo with cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Arrigotti, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Arrigotti

Arrigotti

Jun 6, 2009
    Turlock, CA
    I have an Acoustic Image Ten2 bass amp in great condition for sale. It is in perfect working condition. Included is an amp cover. I would prefer a face to face transaction, but I am willing to ship the amp if necessary.

asking price $1200

Thanks,

Eli Arrigotti

2. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Former Mannes College Theory Faculty Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Ridgewood, NJ
    I'm not in the market but you might want to mention whether it's Series III or IV.

-S-

3. Jazzdogg

Jazzdogg Less barking, more wagging!

Jul 29, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Please fill out your profile so we'll know where a face-to-face transaction would be conducted.

4. Arrigotti

Arrigotti

Jun 6, 2009
    Turlock, CA
    I guess I should have included that this is the 2 channel version. It is a series III. I live in Central California.

Thanks,

Eli Arrigotti

5. Steve Freides

Steve Freides Former Mannes College Theory Faculty Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Ridgewood, NJ
    There wasn't a single channel Series III Ten2 to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks for filling in the blanks.

-S-

6. Arrigotti

Arrigotti

Jun 6, 2009
    Turlock, CA
    I want to make sure to give as accurate information as I can. I don't know what series this amp is because there is no indication of it on the amp itself. I am the second owner. This is the two channel version. The model number is 570AA. The amp sounds great and is cosmetically in fantastic condition. I'd be glad to send some photos to anyone interested.

Thanks for looking.

Eli Arrigotti

7. Arrigotti

Arrigotti

Jun 6, 2009
    Turlock, CA
    SOLD