1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Adam Clayton's new bass...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Anarchyok, Mar 28, 2009.

1. J. Crawford

J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
  2. Yeah interesting hey! I'm surprised no one else picked it up...i've got my contacts within Warwick, but for once this wasn't inside info, just a quick look at the booklet ;)

Digging the cd too, btw!

3. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    That's funny, because his live amp rig in 2001 was identical to Entwistle's at the time. Now he has the basses too.

4. knarleybass

knarleybass Commercial User

Apr 6, 2005
    Tustin, CA
    Owner of Ulyate Instruments
    neat

5. I loved Larry's comment when he arrived "WOW!.......... WOW!.............. Batman bass!! "

I personally have always loved the Buzzard shape, and was really surprised at how comfortable it is to play - the body shape isn't at all cumbersome - and the bass sounds fantastic also. John Entwhistle got the design right on that bass!

6. Asgard222

Asgard222

Apr 4, 2008
    Wow, is that a Stryker too in the second video?

7. That cracked me up too, but it's not only the reaction Adam would get from the "Person on the Street" but most likely the vast majority of "regular", non-TalkBass/Latest gear released or in the pipeline/non-GAS obsessed bassists as well.

You know, normal people. ;)

8. Love the fuzzed out Epiphone EB2 on the video for "Get on Your Boots".

9. Gastrok

Gastrok

Oct 27, 2007
    Indeed it is a Stryker!

10. GM60466

GM60466

May 20, 2006
    Land of Lakland
    Two years ago it was L A K L A N D , Last year it was a silver Fender Jazz Bass. This year it is Warwick. I stopped caring about who is playing what on stage. I never did care for his LIVE tone anyways. I'm sure its his old Jazz Bass we hear on their latest recording.

GM