1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Adam Nitti at Atlanta Bass Gallery

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by DLEE, Jan 17, 2012.

1. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    Here's a pic from Saturday. Did any other TBers attend? I had a great time myself,Adam is a great guy and just incredible to watch. Unfortunately I left with a bad case of GAS for a 6 string. I must be strong for now, 6 string bass in a cover band could get ugly real quick!

P1010003-2.

Speaking of 6ers,here's his new Ibanez, it sounded wonderful thru his Aguiliar rig.

P1010002.

2. I'm sorry I missed the clinic, hoping to catch the next one. Jim told me about it when I popped in for strings earlier that week. I love the Atlanta Bass Gallery, what a cool place!

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

That pretty sweet, he won't come anywhere near me.

Also a 6 in a cover band is a bad plan, I took mine out for a weekend once, not only was it like a 15lb beast that got very heavy, any time you play any note in the extended range be it higher or lower it stands out like a sore thumb in the mix.

Don't get me wrong I love my 6 but it's for original bands only.

4. tat2jim

tat2jim

Sep 13, 2007
    ATL via NYC
    Yeah, I was there eating donuts! A packed house for Mr Nitti.