Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Adam Nitti Clinic In Denver!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by ebozzz, Feb 9, 2003.

1. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Check the GuitarX site or contact them for more information. GuitarX is hosting the event and it's scheduled for February 19th & 20th.

2. Sherman da bass

Sherman da bass

Nov 7, 2002
    Man I am there already....This will be very cool.

I am pretty sure Adam plays the 20th at 7:00 p.m.

3. Sherman da bass

Sherman da bass

Nov 7, 2002
    Yep I checked ,and thats when he starts.
    At 3:00 p.m. Gregory Bruce Campbell plays he's a nine strig player;hear he's pretty good too.

Dave.

4. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    I can't wait to see him work. Dave, are you gonna let him get down on the spalt? :D ;)

5. Hey, thanks Charles.

Just to confirm:

On the 19th will be our grand opening celebration. JD Lewis, founder of Warrior Instruments, will be here. He is also bringing three great Warrior endorsers with him. A reception with food and drinks will take place at the gallery from 4 to 7pm. At 7:30pm, there will be a concert at Herman's Hideaway with three really cool local bands (Honeyrock, Rosco, and Wendy Woo). Also, JD will play a few songs as well. I may jump up there with him as well (get your ear plugs!). :eek:

Oh, there will be some giveaways at Herman's as well.

The 20th is the official day for the clinics. Gregory Bruce Campbell (9-string player/looper dude) at 3pm. Michael Shawn (lowly guitar player ;) ) at 5pm. The beautiful and talented Adam Nitti at 7pm.

There will be some D'Addario giveaways etc after Adam's performance.

It's going to be a blast!

See ya there,
    Gary

6. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Colorado
    Very cool... I'll have to try and stop on by. This past weekend, the 8th to be exact, Victor Wooten was at Robb's up in Boulder. He was amazing and is such a cool guy. I took a couple pictuers, I'll have to post them when I get the time.

GuitarX - I've been wanting to check out your store ever since I saw your first post here. I really want to check out some of the Warriors.

7. Thanks Farley! I'd love to meet you, I think you'll really like the gallery. Ebozzz might be standing guard over his favorite Warriors, but you can try the others... ;)

I love Victor Wooten also. Wait till you see Adam! :D

Gary

8. How many Colorado Talk Bassists are there?

9. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    You've got that right! My two Warriors, the Genz Benz gear, the Bergantino cabs that are on the way........:D ;)

10. Sherman da bass

Sherman da bass

Nov 7, 2002
    But wait..theres more Guitar X is now also a Glockenklang dealer...so scoot over and make some room for me to stand guard..

dave

11. Sherman is a bad bad bass...

12. Sherman da bass

Sherman da bass

Nov 7, 2002
    Its true Im a bad monkey

13. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Is it true? :eek:

14. Sherman da bass

Sherman da bass

Nov 7, 2002
    would I lie to you Charles....
    well would I lie to you without something to gain ha ha..

dave

15. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Well, one Bass Art preamp for me then! I'm really going to like that night watchman's position. :D ;)

16. Sherman da bass

Sherman da bass

Nov 7, 2002
    like i said my man scoot over scoot over..I gotta look after my new Glock...

17. Enough so that we are one of the states who hold a get together every few months. One is due up soon, infact. :D

~Ad

18. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    So, what going on down there Gary? Sherm? I'm about to get off and I'm on my way! ;)

19. i attended a clinic with adam nitti up here in rochester last year...amazing. i highly recomend going, the cat has a lot to share, and he's just a monster player.

20. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    After seeing Adam work how can I go back to the root note emphasis that is my bass playing? :D ;) Man, what impressed me was how he made very difficult techniques appear to be child's play. :eek: Awesome player!