Adam Nitti Transcriptions?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mebusdriver, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Anybody know where I can find some? Even tab would be great. I'm looking for his song Broken in particular... Thanks.
  2. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    Hi, the only ones I know of are these:

I remember adam commenting that it is actually played one octave higher than notated there.

I also found a (partial?) transcription of Divine Wind which Adam posted it is in his forum.

You probably know these, though. Adam also plans a transcription bookl, but as with his DVD, it will take some time.

(To the moderators: I hope it's OK to post a link to BassPlaza here. I vaguely remember some problems between the boards. I found that rather pointless / strange, so I decided to include the link. If it's a problem, just remove it.)
  3. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    This thread would be better suited in Miscellanious seeing as you are looking for transcriptions or *ack cough* tabs and not discussing Adam as a player.
  4. DaveAceofBass

DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    I have had the pleasure of knowing Adam for a while now. I just saw him today, he was playing at my church for the New Year's Conference. ( Adam is super sweet and modest, but man can he play--he makes it look too easy!!! :smug:
  5. Well I've talked about Adam countless times on this board. I too had the pleasure of knowing him, I actually took lessons from him for quite some time. Much like Wooten and Pastorious, everyone here knows Adam can play. Thanks for the links.
  6. Ok, so I'm digging up an ancient thread but does anyone know where I can get the transcription for Skitzo?