1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Adam Nitti's Liminal

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by capnsandwich, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I just picked this up and I must say that this is my favorite CD by him to date. He's got to be up in the top 5 bassists in the world. He's so freaking good it's scary. Every song has something that just floors me. Anyone else get a chance to listen to this yet?

2. BillytheBassist

BillytheBassist

Aug 18, 2005
    Texas
    Got it..... killer....I didn't expect anything else from Adam.

3. JimiSparx

JimiSparx

Sep 10, 2007
    My new favorite.

4. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Gotta run out and get it. Adam is a GREAT guy as well. I went to Victor's bass/nature camp some years back and he was there all week. Just a nice as he could be. I think he plays Warrior basses now but back then he played some REALLY nice Curbow custom jobs.

5. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    I'll have to listen to it. Certainly sounds exciting.

6. Jato

Jato

Nov 2, 2000
    Where did you pick it up?

S.
    j

7. I downloaded it from itunes. That's where I get 99.9% of my stuff anymore.

8. I used to study under Adam Nitti. He's probably the nicest dude on earth. Liminal rocks.

9. Man, must be cool to be taught by such a great player. I'm sure he showed you a few tricks.

10. Dayman

Dayman

Apr 3, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    Adam is good people and a great teacher. I was actually browsing the Nashville Craigslist last year and he was posting to take on some new students. It blew me away, Adam F'n Nitti teaching lessons to anyone. I took lessons from him for only about 6 months but it definitely built the foundation for my theory. The only real lessons I ever took prior was 10 years ago from my HS jazz band teacher, who was a guitar player. Now if I can just unlearn 10years worth of crappy technique I'll be doing good. Oh yeah, and the new CD rocks. Watch some youtube vids of him if you have some time.

-John Bradley