SOLD Adamovic Soul 5 Forest Green Burl - Star of their 20' NAMM Booth! Mint and at 8 lbs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by crossover, Feb 20, 2021.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Offering up my Adamovic Soul 5-string in Forrest Green Burl. While some might feel she's too pretty to play... fortunately her looks are only second (third?) to her sound and ergonomics! When the craftsmanship and attention to detail are this good, you *have to* back that up! While I've enjoyed all the Adamovic basses I've demoed, I chose this one out of the five I'd played back to back. There's certainly a reason why she went "missing" after the 2020 Winter NAMM (where she was the star of the booth that year)! I've been the sole owner from that time, but regrettably it's time to share that experience. Don't think about it- buy this bass and (continue to) thank me later!

IMG_6003.jpg IMG_6002.jpg IMG_6004.jpg IMG_6005.jpg IMG_6006.jpg IMG_6007.jpg IMG_6008.jpg IMG_6009.jpg IMG_6010.jpg IMG_6012.jpg IMG_6011.jpg IMG_6001.jpg IMG_5999.jpg Soul Forest Green.jpg DSC_0905.jpg DSC_0889.jpg DSC_0920.jpg

SPECS:
    • Alder body with Color Stabilized Forest Green Burled Maple top
    • Premium Ziricote fretboard* w/ matching (top) block position markers
    • Matching wood knobs
    • Noll preamp V/Bl/B/M/T - pull passive option
    • Jazz pickups with offset pole pieces
    • Luminlay side dot markers
    • Hiscox hardshell case
    • 34" Scale
    • 18.5mm spacing (adjustable)
    • Weight: 8.0 lbs.
    *Sealed and will not require maintenance.

No wait, importation or hoping you'll end up with a great bass after all of that. Instant gratification at $4500 Shipped/Insured within the lower 48. No Trades. Willing to meet for a local deal. Paypal ok

bdgotoh, B-Lo, eddiebo and 12 others like this.
  2. Karl Kaminski

Karl Kaminski Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2008
    NYC
    wow, no words

GLWTS

crossover likes this.
  3. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    El Paso Texas
    Awesome basses, Mine still my main bass. Someone is going to be extremely happy

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    crossover likes this.
  4. Stunning! Wow. GLWTS

crossover likes this.
  5. Chef

Chef In Memoriam

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    that's super nice....

6. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Thank you all - :thumbsup:

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 6, 2021