1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Adding Mid Frequency Switch to Glockenklang Onboard Pre

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Modulus1906, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Modulus1906

Modulus1906 Supporting Member

May 5, 2009
    Hello, I'm thinking of modding one of my basses with Classic Bartolini soapbars and am thinking of pairing them with a Glock 3-band pre with the mid centered at 550hz. I also plan to do paralell/single/series switching on each pickup. Is it possible to modify the Glock with a 3-position toggle that switches from 250hz/550hz/800hz? I've done this mod using a Bartolini 3 band NTMB with great success, but have never seen a Glockenklang paired with the mid frequency switch. How would this be wired assuming it's possible and do you think Best Bass Gear will pre-wire this setup if requested? Also, has anybody configured a Glock to 18 volts? I don't think I've seen an 18v Glock either. Thanks for any feedback.

2. Modulus1906

Modulus1906 Supporting Member

May 5, 2009
    bump

3. had a similar probs here, recently upgrade my pickup to barts MK5, is it possible to do paralell/single/series switching on each pickup with glock 3 band pre?
    and Is it possible to modify the Glock with a 3-position toggle that switches from 400hz/800hz just like OBP3 does?
    :help::help::help:

4. BUMP!! :help: