Adhesive fret markers on graphite composite neck?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Szipmonk, May 25, 2004.

1. Szipmonk

May 11, 2004
    Let me first say this is a wonderful site. I'm so happy I stumbled upon it. I have a Modulus Quantum 5 without any fret markers. I sometimes have trouble finding the correct fret in a darkened room. I think fret markers would really help because I never have these fretting issues with my Fender P-bass in similar situations. Does anyone know of a solution to my fret markers on a graphite composite neck? I did a search for adhesive fret markers and found a website ( that sells such a product. Does anyone have any experience with this product? Better yet, is there a "home remedy" to this fret marker issue? I'd like the flexibility of being able to remove the marker in the future. I know the graphite composite neck might throw a monkey wrench regarding any answer. Thanks! :help:
  2. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    Well if you were able to buy a modulus Q you might be able to buy some sims (leds that shine a lot) on the side mark dots the woth 420$ if you send them your neck to england, you can also find a luthier that can do it for a reasonable price roundind the 500$ range