Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Adhesive fret markers on graphite composite neck?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Szipmonk, May 25, 2004.

1. Szipmonk

Szipmonk

May 11, 2004
    NYC
    Let me first say this is a wonderful site. I'm so happy I stumbled upon it. I have a Modulus Quantum 5 without any fret markers. I sometimes have trouble finding the correct fret in a darkened room. I think fret markers would really help because I never have these fretting issues with my Fender P-bass in similar situations. Does anyone know of a solution to my fret markers on a graphite composite neck? I did a search for adhesive fret markers and found a website (www.fretware.com) that sells such a product. Does anyone have any experience with this product? Better yet, is there a "home remedy" to this fret marker issue? I'd like the flexibility of being able to remove the marker in the future. I know the graphite composite neck might throw a monkey wrench regarding any answer. Thanks! :help:

2. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    Well if you were able to buy a modulus Q you might be able to buy some sims (leds that shine a lot) on the side mark dots the woth 420$ if you send them your neck to england, you can also find a luthier that can do it for a reasonable price roundind the 500$ range