Adrian Garcia

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Tyler Hole, Dec 6, 2004.

1. What an awesome guy to deal with! Purchased a GK700RB-II from him (for a good price I might add) and it was packaged good and arrived in perfect shape. He got it out a couple days late (he was busy, it happens) but payed the extra money to have it shipped quicker to arrive on the same day - Cool stuff! Good guy to deal with and wouldn't hesitate again.

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Thank you, Tyler! you were a pleasure to deal with as well, very patient and understanding- enjoy the amp!- peace, Adrian
  3. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    AG is aces in my book. Numerous deals, all handled like a gentleman. Thumbs up for my bro, Adrian!
  4. Excellent guy!! I've bought a few things from him, and he has always treated me right. taken extra time to help me out. One cool cat. Oh... I hear he can play the bass a little as well:D
  5. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    Just bought a Mike Lull bass from Adrian. He really went out of his way to help me out. Great guy!
  6. Bass7755

Bass7755 Supporting Member

Oct 27, 2000
    Roanoke, Va.
    I have been through a LOT of basses. I have 3 now and
    they have all been bought from Adrian. A Nordstrand SC5,
    FBass BN5 and a JO5. He helped me with the specs on the
    Nordie and sold a couple of basses for me. He went WAY out
    of his way to help me more than once (thanks man). :D
  7. Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    I have puchased 3 basses from Adrian. 2 MTD's and an Fbass. He is an outstanding person to deal with. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.
  8. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    I too have had multiple dealings with Adrian (and have another one hopefully in the works;-) - he's great to work with, honest, and very helpful. You won't find better to deal with.
  9. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Adrian is straight-up all the way!!
  10. Adrian sold me a blue bass that I've actually kept for over a year! Now THAT's an accomplishment.
  11. JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    I bought this from Adrian. Great buy, Great guy!

Attached Files: