Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Adrian Garcia

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Tyler Hole, Dec 6, 2004.

1. What an awesome guy to deal with! Purchased a GK700RB-II from him (for a good price I might add) and it was packaged good and arrived in perfect shape. He got it out a couple days late (he was busy, it happens) but payed the extra money to have it shipped quicker to arrive on the same day - Cool stuff! Good guy to deal with and wouldn't hesitate again.

-Tyler

2. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    Thank you, Tyler! you were a pleasure to deal with as well, very patient and understanding- enjoy the amp!- peace, Adrian

3. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    AG is aces in my book. Numerous deals, all handled like a gentleman. Thumbs up for my bro, Adrian!

4. Excellent guy!! I've bought a few things from him, and he has always treated me right. taken extra time to help me out. One cool cat. Oh... I hear he can play the bass a little as well:D

5. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    Just bought a Mike Lull bass from Adrian. He really went out of his way to help me out. Great guy!
    Ricky

6. Bass7755

Bass7755 Supporting Member

Oct 27, 2000
    Roanoke, Va.
    I have been through a LOT of basses. I have 3 now and
    they have all been bought from Adrian. A Nordstrand SC5,
    FBass BN5 and a JO5. He helped me with the specs on the
    Nordie and sold a couple of basses for me. He went WAY out
    of his way to help me more than once (thanks man). :D
    Dan

7. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    I have puchased 3 basses from Adrian. 2 MTD's and an Fbass. He is an outstanding person to deal with. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.

8. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    I too have had multiple dealings with Adrian (and have another one hopefully in the works;-) - he's great to work with, honest, and very helpful. You won't find better to deal with.

9. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Adrian is straight-up all the way!!

10. Adrian sold me a blue bass that I've actually kept for over a year! Now THAT's an accomplishment.

11. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    I bought this from Adrian. Great buy, Great guy!

Attached Files: