Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jm1, Mar 22, 2004.

1. jm1

Nov 12, 2003
    Alright, heres the story. I may have some of it wrong, but I'll tell it anyway.

So on the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Master Shake had the idea of re-writing the birthday song, so they get a metal guitarist named Zack to do so. The theme sounds like very cliche 80's metal, and that rules. As it turns out, the night Zack agreed, he was really drunk, and didn't know what he was agreeing to. He threatens Shake's life if he doesn't get his money, and they end up killing him off in an abandoned warehouse which was supposed to be a venue, with automated scorpions that played banjos that had missles and machine guns mounted inside them (like the weird things at Chuck-E-Cheeze's). Toward the end, Meatwad is pulling Frylock and Master Shake who are injured in a scrap-built wagon, with the words "Danger Wagon" (or something to that effect) on the side. I'll post a transcript of the ending scene which ruled.

(Frylock and Shake being pulled along)
    Frylock: Hey.. theres some kind of jet in our front lawn--(interrupted)
    Master Shake: WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKE?
    Frylock: I dunno.. kind of like a bass guitar with a--(interrupted again)
    Master Shake: With a bird swooping down the nose.
    Frylock: What? Who is it?
    Master Shake: Crap, its Geddy's jet, Keep going Meatwad.
    Frylock: Where are we going?
    Master Shake: To Mexico, FASTER MEATWAD.

That's it, I died when I heard "it's Geddy's jet." As stated before, it's probably not 100% accurate, but close enough for me to get it accross.

And to anyone who actually saw it, they should know how funny it was ;)
  2. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I saw that episode. Best episode of ANYTHING ever!!!!
  3. I love that darn show, its the scariest **** ive ever seen, I had a party once that ended up revolving around that show. U havnt seen anything until u get in a room with like 20 people, watchin Aqua Force on a big screen tv while they are all drunk, stoned, or both, crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy ****!!!
  4. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Adult Swim is great, pretty much the only thing I watch on TV nowadays, along with Samurai Jack and the Powerpuff Girls. All the Williams Street cartoons are awesome, but Aqua Teen is probably my fave, particularly the episode with the frat aliens.

Nowadays I spend my time flipping between Comedy Central for Chappelle and the Daily Show, Adult Swim and the Food Network, occassionally the History Channel.

I was wondering though, what all the aficianados of Adult Swim Action think of the new Witch Hunte Robin. I think the previews are misleading because the actual show is pretty slow-paced and tense. I've read it being compared to X-Files which I never really got into. Also, I'm turned off by the CG-assisted animation style because the characters look so stiff and lifeless. On the other hand, I like the idea and the characters and story seem compelling if I watched more of them...though now I don't know if I'll have the time.
    Oh well.
  5. spots

Feb 7, 2004
    boston, MA
    family guy owns. :smug:
  6. Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    But Shake-zula's still the mike rula.