1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Advanced online lessons

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Waffles and Scotch, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I've been taking advanced finger tapping lessons with Scott Fernandez online (via webcam), but lately between his solo career and other musical engagements he doesn't seem to have time to give lessons anymore. I searched around the site he uses (Bandhappy.com), but only found intermediate teachers. So I thought I'd reach out to my fellow bassists on TB.

If anyone has any suggestions for websites to look at, or (even better) teachers they can recommend that are well versed in finger tapping, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate any info you can offer.

Thanks in advance.

2. Minus

Minus

May 22, 2011
  3. funkybass

funkybass

Oct 19, 2006
    Indiana
  4. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    Jeff Berlin does Skype lessons occasionally. Don't expect him to cover tapping...

5. Thanks guys! Appreciate the help. :)