1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

**ADVICE: chance to get a used Schroeder 1210 y/n..could it be paired w/ the tri210?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wzrdofgz, Oct 6, 2005.

1. got a chance to get a used schroeder 1210..looking to replace the heavy Berg 322 & run it thru an older Ampeg SVT II..any thoughts?
    Could it be paired w/ the tri210? Could make a killa 2-ohm rock set-up? Pennies for your thoughts!!!

2. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    I did it, and I liked the results. I used a seperate power amp for each cab.

[​IMG]

3. How did you end up w/ the 'groove on the bottom? cuz it's bigger? think $600 is decent since it's only a couple months old? will be using it mainly w/ an older SVT II tube..growl city..thanks for the pix.

4. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    I tried stacking them several ways. That's just the way I was trying it that particualr day. The accugroove is a little deeper cab.

5. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    I think Schroeders had a price increase not too long ago? I think I got mine new for 550 plus tax, but that was before a price hike. If it's like ew then that's a fine price I'm sure- depends on availability. Why don't you call a dealer and get a price on a new one delivered to you?