Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

**ADVICE: chance to get a used Schroeder 1210 y/n..could it be paired w/ the tri210?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by wzrdofgz, Oct 6, 2005.

1. got a chance to get a used schroeder 1210..looking to replace the heavy Berg 322 & run it thru an older Ampeg SVT II..any thoughts?
    Could it be paired w/ the tri210? Could make a killa 2-ohm rock set-up? Pennies for your thoughts!!!

2. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    I did it, and I liked the results. I used a seperate power amp for each cab.

[​IMG]

3. How did you end up w/ the 'groove on the bottom? cuz it's bigger? think $600 is decent since it's only a couple months old? will be using it mainly w/ an older SVT II tube..growl city..thanks for the pix.

4. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    I tried stacking them several ways. That's just the way I was trying it that particualr day. The accugroove is a little deeper cab.

5. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    I think Schroeders had a price increase not too long ago? I think I got mine new for 550 plus tax, but that was before a price hike. If it's like ew then that's a fine price I'm sure- depends on availability. Why don't you call a dealer and get a price on a new one delivered to you?