1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Advice on rack case for Markbass LM11

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Zaney, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Zaney

Zaney

Aug 17, 2007
    Hampshire, UK
    As the head is small I have ordered rack ears but query what depth rack case I should buy. Someone suggested shallow as a deeper case would mean I had little access to the back of the amp.
    Another person reckons to get a deeper one so I can leave the speakon lead plugged in.
    So if anyone has racked theirs, can they please advise.
    I'm not interested in the rackbags.

Before you ask why I want to rack it....I want to keep it safe from band members who put their beer glasses on anything resembling a shelf....lol

Cheers

2. meycom

meycom Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Southern Wis.
  3. Zaney

Zaney

Aug 17, 2007
    Hampshire, UK
    I only want advice on depth please, not brand as I am based in the UK and have different suppliers to those in the USA.
    Thanks

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020