Advice/ thoughts?.. Sell Status Streamline 5 and buy a Bee 6??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mp40smg, Oct 10, 2016.

1. mp40smg

mp40smg

Aug 11, 2010
    Worcester, Ma.
    So, to all those out there familiar with Bee basses..

I am really intrigued by the Bee Access (fretless 6) specifically. And the Bees basses generally. I have a Status Streamline 5 (fretless) and thinking seriously about putting it up for sale to buy a Bee.

I have been a 6 string player for a long while and I just can not seem to get a grip on 5s (or 4s) at this point. The streamline really is awesome. Light, great neck, very bright sound, VERY zippy sounding.

But a I am constantly diving for a string that is not there. And my other fretlesses (Turner ren6 and a Campellone 6) are both lined. I am seriously thinking about taking the training wheels off and going naked (no lines), or semi naked (with the short reference point lines).

From the videos and audio I have heard. The Bee and others with the Delano (Marleaux diva) just have that amazing Mwaah. My Turner has a lot of it, The status has some, and my Campellone (with Lane Poor Pups) has none. I am really loving it and in search for what seems like that "Uber Wmaah" the Delano seems to get.

Thoughts?

2. sell me the status