Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

advice?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, Sep 19, 2003.

1. ok, tonight i was "approached" by some nice big lad; twice the size of me; in both directions.

tea & crumpets aint solving this. we have no beef with each other, but apparently my "do" (hair) is "a perm on a fanny, man", and they are just sooo jelous to handle it.

how would you go about taking on this? i would not be able to take him, i would be killed, and he would have his "cronies" jump in. i have plenty of "back up", but i don't see the need for it.

i'll be ok, but you know what these guys are like; look! that kid has long hair, lets get 'em boys!"... I can run like hell, I WILL run like hell, i'll carry "protection", but im not like that. violence is stupid. but i have a fueling hate for these people...

what should i do?

2. I'm in the same position w/ alot of people at school and stuff...except it's not really about my hair,its pretty much about nothing...they just choose to pick on me. I think I could take on atleast one of them,but im with you...violence is stupid. Also,if you get in a fight at my school...the next day you'll have 30 of there friends and family picking on you.

So...what I'd do if I were you is just ignore it...Kill him with kindness in a way.Just ignore him and don't do anything to piss him off,that way...when he pounds you one...you have an air tight case against him if you sue,or if you goto some type of authority:)

I dunno man...good luck,dont let assholes like that get you down in life...

3. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Dont ignore it, avoid it completely. Of the thousands of square feet available I'm sure tehres a way to not cross paths in the first place..

4. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    "So I put my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why"

The world is full of ignorant people! I never understood why "hair" is such a big issue? We all have it....except those who are "Follicly Challenged." I agree with Yoshi, avoid the Goon altogether! Violence is not the answer, but if necessary, go for the knee caps!! ;) If he's a big guy he'll go down like a sack of S***. If that don't work, kick him in the "who-ha". And if that don't work......run forest, run!