Advise needed ... Cab or VT Pedal.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rob House, Dec 28, 2014.

  1. Rob House

    Rob House

    Aug 9, 2010
    Pedal Endorsment : ZVEX string endorsment: DoveTail Strings
    Hi guys,

    I'm going to be moving to london soon so I can work with a artists there. my current setup is a Tc Electronic RH450 into a RS410 cab. now I'm thinking as I'm going to be in a shared house ( probably with stairs) and no car so will have to travel on the tube, a 4x10 cab might not be the most viable option.

    My question to you all is if i have a practise session what would be the best option

    A) getting smaller cab ( on a budget so possibly the TC electronic BC210 / BC212)
    B) buy a DI pedal such as a Tech 21 VT
    C) use the head unit on its own into a PA. from what i know it can operate without cabinet but it could DI straight to a desk i guess.

    Let me know what you guys think!

    Ideally id love 2 RS210 cabinets instead of a RS410 but i couldn't afford it :(
  2. I'd just take the head. Unless you want to change your sound a bit. Then a VT bass would be fine.