1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AE410 with brand new cover shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Feb 21, 2013.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I just bought this near mint cab from a fellow tb'er just to try. I want to find a smaller, lighter cab to have as an alternative to my nv610. Im sure that I have to have a sealed cab and now want to fund something else. I just bought this cab for $800 and then bought a brand new padded cover for $110. I'll sell this cab with cover for $850, shipping included in the states. Firm. No trades.

2. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Pics

Attached Files:

3. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    pics

Attached Files:

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    The cover is actually alittle wrinkled because this is the first time it's actually been out of it's shipping box.

Attached Files:

5. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Pm's answered. I'd like to get this shipped out this week if someone bites.

6. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Pm's answered. Yes, the cab and cover go together. This cab with a cover, in this condition for this price is a good deal. It won't get cheaper.

7. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Im going to pack this cab up tomorow so, someone should probably buy it and it will get shipped monday. :)

8. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I've been very busy but, the cab is getting packed up today. This is a great cab with cover and this is about the lowest price you will see on one. A great cab and a great deal.

9. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I'd be interested in some kind of trade for Baer mL112 cabs as well. Remember, the for sale price of $850 is for the cab, cover and shipping all included.

10. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    The AE410 with cover is boxed up and ready to be shipped if someone wants it. Well, I mean, if someone wants to pay for it. :smug:

11. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    For this cab, in this condition, with a cover, and shipping included, for this price, I can't believe that this hasn't sold yet! I realize that everyone is waiting to hear the new berg cabs though so, it will still be here when people realize that they still love the sound of a great 4x10 cab! :hyper:

12. Awesome sounding cab bump!

13. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Thanks! It's now sold.