Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aero 4 string Jazz Pick Up's

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by joeeg33, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Hey All,
    I have a set of Aero pick up's for sale. They are from a Lakland DJ. They day I bought the DJ, I took them out, I'm more of a modern sound kind of guy so, I put EMG in the bass. Anyway, these have pretty much no time on them. I am also including the pots and jack that came out of the bass.
    They will fit any standard jazz bass, or the like.

****$90**** includes standard shipping via the USPS.

I accept paypal, or a postal M/O.

If interested, please Email me at; repairsbyjoeeg@optonline.net

2. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    I sent you a PM.

Will

3. Got the E-mail, and replied.

****Pending Sale****

Wow, that was quick.

I also have a set of Bartolini CB (Classic Bass) pick up's for sale. 4 string jazz set. $55.00, includes shipping.

Regards,
    Joe

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Joe....Will is a top notch guy, you'll enjoy dealing with him. He'll probably have these up for sale once he gets a chance to hear the new Nordies! :D

-Mike

5. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Joe, I just paid you. Thanks much.

Mike, thanks for the compliment. I trust the PU's are working out? I actually just paid full price for another set of Nordy NJ4SE's because I was missing their sweet flavor! Live and learn. Now I'll have something else (Aero's) to try...if I fall in love with them I guess I can send the Nordies back (haven't gotten them yet.)

Will

6. Hey Will,
    Thanks for the quick payment, I will get them out to you tomorrow.

Joe

7. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Cool, thanks Joe. My pleasure.

Will

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

Now that's an understatement!!! I love them. I bought a set of the all-new NJ4SV's also!! Those should be here this week. Now I need to buy another bass to put them in.

-Mike

9. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Were the Barts ever sold? If not, I may be interested. What model are they - 9CBJD1, 9CBJD3, 9CBJS, etc.?

10. The Barts were sold.

Joe