1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aero p bass pickup.....anyone try them?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Jimmy Aloha, Feb 25, 2016.

1. I have been searching on talkbass for a couple of years and cannot find any reviews about the aero P Bass pickup. Has anyone tried them? How are they? any comparisons? Any feedback would be appreciated!

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Have you tried searching on the Bass Guitar side? You may get more results.

;) :D

3. LoveThatBass

LoveThatBass

Jun 28, 2004
    I have the Aero Type 1 JB4 Jazz Bass pickups and they are excellent. While I do not own a P bass right now , if I were to get one I would not hesitate to put them on it

4. Whoops! Yeah its corrected now. I have another post asking the same question.

5. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I tried a bass with an Aero Pe-type 1 pickup and really liked the tone. Great sounding P pickup IMO. Definitely has the traditional P bass sound but with a wider dynamic range and more evenness from string to string.

Whether it's worth the the extra cost to you compared to other P bass pickups I can't say, but I really dug it.

PawleeP and LoveThatBass like this.
  6. Was there a comparative pickup it sounded like?