1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Aerodyne JB vs USA Highway 1 JB

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Zeravshan, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Zeravshan

Zeravshan

Jan 19, 2012
    The Aerodyne is 1.5 years old for about 850$, the HW1 is from 2006, for approx. 650$. i know i should probably go with the Highway 1, but the Aerodyne is just so effin beautiful! so, what's your opinion?

2. Lordbeans

Lordbeans

Jan 23, 2012
    HI,

Its the old adage about doing what feels right but I found myself in the same situation about 4 months back. I went for an Aerodyne

Id go for the Aerodyne. I have one. It wasnt great when I first got it. Once it was set up right its probably the best bass I have ever owned. It plays well, its light, the neck feels very fast. It sounds incredible, really good. The only problem I have is you need a cloth handy to wipe the finger prints off ALL THE TIME. But if you can suffer that then its cool. Made from basswood though so its very soft.

The Highway may seem a good buy but it depends on if you want to have something a little different, if you want to stand out a little or not.