Aerodyne

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Spent, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Spent

Spent

May 15, 2011
    Upstate NY
    So I'm suffering from GAS again after reading the Post pictures of your black bass and Post pictures of your white bass threads; I should know better than to read them. I would love to have a white bass, but there is something about the Fender Aerodyne, it's such a clean looking bass. I do have a 1979 Ric 4001 Jetglo, but I played it for years and it's shows. So I just pulled the trigger (at my wife's insistence), couldn't resist the Sweetwater promotion. I never played one, but did watch every YouTube video I could find. I have a MIA Jazz Deluxe fretless and absolutely love it.

2. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Congrats! Swing on by the Aerodyne Club and share some pics when you get it.

3. Spent

Spent

May 15, 2011
    Upstate NY
    I will. I was a little anxious about buying a bass I've never played, but at the wife's insistence, I did it. I play a wide range of basses, from my electrics to acoustic to upright to fretless and even a ubass, so I'm not particularly picky as long as it's well constructed and I like the sound. We're playing a bachelorette/birthday party this weekend, so looking forward to breaking it out.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021