1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aerodyne

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mpjsols, Apr 24, 2010.

1. mpjsols

mpjsols

Apr 16, 2008
    I have an Aerodyne Jazz Bass which I imported from Japan, which I love. It is immaculate and treated with kid gloves and I don't want to play out with it. I want to get something cheaper perhaps squire that has similar character, I know they won't be as nice, but the closest match for the lowest price is what I am looking for.

Appreciate anyones thoughts,

Mark

2. stiles72

stiles72

Mar 20, 2009
    Albany IL
    Play it out! Basses are made to be played!

Aerodynes come up on Ebay every now and then so you can keep your eye out for a used one there if you feel you need a second one.

3. mpjsols

mpjsols

Apr 16, 2008
    Thats a thought! I know I love to play it, the other thing I am thinking about is a Squire classic vibe.

4. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I had an Aerodyne Jazz a few years ago, and though J basses aren't my thing, it was a fine bass, and certainly worthy of "playing out". +1 to the above suggestion, find another one, used, and play on. The Squire VM models are nice, for what they are, but in no way do they compare to the much better CIJ Fender's.

5. hdracer

hdracer

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    Get a second one in a different color. I have a black one and would love a matching blue one

6. mpjsols

mpjsols

Apr 16, 2008
    Reckon I need to keep an eye on ebay and the classifieds then, I think exchange rate is too bad to import again.