Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

AEROPLANE !!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by emielow, Feb 28, 2005.

1. emielow

emielow

Jan 18, 2004
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Well... your singer is a little bit spotty in some places, especially the harmonies. But the music is solid, sounds clean, and the playing is solid. I dig it.

I performed this song about 4 years ago... We kinda mixed it up a bit and did our own things with it, but it was still a helluva lot of fun. It's a great song.

3. Lowtonejoe

Lowtonejoe Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Richland, WA
    Nicely done!

Thanks for putting it up!

:)

Joe.

4. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    nice the music sounds solid....i though the singer sounded pretty good too......it's odd hearing the accent on a chillie peppers tune but i thought he sounded pretty good

5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

I dig!

6. Sounds good.

7. I love Aeroplane, I'mn trying to get my band to play it....it's the only Chilli Peppers song they like.

8. Just downlaoded the MP3, and it's awesome. You got Flea's tone really well.

9. Great tone on the bass. Very nice.

10. I dig it. Sounds really good.

11. BottomFeeder86

BottomFeeder86

Oct 18, 2004
    I can honestly say, thats awesome. What kind of bass are you playing? sounds like a flea bass, but im not sure. Awesome bass work, everythings spot on. The singing is different, not that anyone can sound like anthony keidis, i really like it though! :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

12. emielow

emielow

Jan 18, 2004
    thanx for the good comments..

haha no it's no flea bass (although i want one :D ), it's a korean fender jazz bass (with j-retro pre amp + badass 2 bridge)

this is the one:

[​IMG]

i played through a hartke 3500 amp with a hartke 4x10 XL box. 80% line out and 20 % boxsound..