1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aerosmith- Lord of the Thighs, please?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by kjpollo, Oct 24, 2010.

1. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Title says it all. This one's more obscure than most Aerosmith songs so any help would he hugely appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Ken

2. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Nothin?

3. Good idea, I listened to it, and it sounds good.
    I will add it to the list of tab I will write and publish on my blog.
    Just be a bit patient because I have many requests, but I will tab it, for sure.

4. BassManDan101

BassManDan101

Nov 22, 2007
    chug away at the C, main verse descending progression is C, Bb, Ab, G and then land heavily on the F. Of course there is a few cool chromatic leads and runs during this section. The chorus part is Ab, G and then C. Hold the C. Only change from this is the bridge part, played in the same rhythm as the chorus, where the chords just change to F, Eb and then C ('you must've come here to find it!')
    The outro is just ||-1-3--1-3--1-3--1-3-1-3-3-|| on the A string. A nice simple song with few progressions, and a lot of room to breathe and embellish along with Kramer's fills!

5. Hey thanx for this, i used to play and sing this back in the day, 30 years ago!!!