1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AG Whappo Jr FS/FT - Repost

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by corradoc, Mar 27, 2009.

1. corradoc

corradoc

Dec 20, 2007
    New York City
    This is a re-post of my original listing. My original listing asked for local deals only, but I am now open to shipping. This cab is awesome, but it just doesn't fit in with my current project - so I may regret this, but I'm gonna pass her on.

This is an older model with the "Accuswitch", though I leave it in the 4ohm position, and weights about 70lbs. 2x12 cab, with two soft dome tweeters, and a 6inch mid-range driver - 800watts handling power.

It comes with a nice Accugroove cover, and is in great shape - some light wear and tear light scuffing on the corners aside. The only caveat is that one of the previous owners took off the removable casters and put on quite large, fixed casters in their place. I've put the removable casters from Accugroove back on to bring it back to stock, but there are a couple of small screw holes on the bottom from the large casters.

Trades I'd be into - Genz Benz NeoX cabs, Bergantino AE cabs, Fender basses (USA only), Lakland basses, G&L (USA)....but I'm open, so feel free to run anything by me.

For a sale I'm asking $700 plus shipping (which will probably be around $100).

For those who may be turned off by my 0 feedback on TB, PM me and I'll send you my ebay ID. I have 13 feedback, all positive, both as buyer and seller. Ans, BTW, PayPal is preferred. Thanks again.

Attached Files:

2. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Too bad you live on the other side of the country. I have a very mint Epifani NYC310 (one of the last ones built) that I think would work out for you. :D

3. corradoc

corradoc

Dec 20, 2007
    New York City
    The obligatory, "What, no love for the AG?!" bump...

4. corradoc

corradoc

Dec 20, 2007
    New York City
    TTT

5. g4string

g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    PM sent

6. corradoc

corradoc