Age of Empires 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ironmaidenisgod, Jun 28, 2004.

1. ironmaidenisgod

May 20, 2004
    I can't believe how addictive the game is.Played nearly 4 for the past week every day.

The God Powers are the coolest.Meteors,earthquakes,lightning bolts WOW!!!!!You can fight with cyclops,unicorns,minotaurs and what not!!!!!!!!!!!

Must have for fans of all strategy games!!!!!
  2. OH Age of Myth....i thought you were giving us news on the next installment....damn
  3. Ya, i was going to say, I've played Age some, and Age of Kings (2), and then you said "Age of Empires 3"!

... Then I realized just like the last how much it sounds like Myth.. stupid.
  4. Age of Mythology is NOT Age of Empires 3. Yes, they were both made by Ensemble Studios, and run on the same game engine, but it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that it is not meant to be a sequel in any way, shape, or form. It's meant to be a standalone game. Besides, Star Wars Battlegrounds runs on the same engine as well, and it sure as hell isn't a sequel to AOE.
  5. Hmm, I actually wasn't impressed at all, compared to AOE2.

The good part is that it looks great and includes the multimanagement tools that AOE2 only had with patches and the expansion pack.

Here's what I don't like: The tiny and unchangeable field of view. I can't stand it. There were other things I didn't like but it's been a few years since I played it so I dont' remember. :p