SOLD Aged Jazz Bass Hardware - T.O.G. and Q-Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $40
    Up for grabs - Selling as a SET only - Some parts I purchased for a relic style bass.

Q-Parts, "Aged Collection" 60s style Fender bridge is lightly used. I replaced it because I decided to go with a BadAss II instead. It is set up for my 1974 Jazz Bass. The threads have a drop of clear fingernail polish on them, to keep them from spinning out. The polish can easily be broken through without any issues.

The Jazz Bass control plate is from Tricked Out Guitars off the Bay. The piece was mounted for a visual, but not "Used" or gigged. both pieces would look great on any Jazz bass that has some nicely aged / tarnished tuning machines.

I have screws for both pieces. I used alternate screws for the bridge, because the "Stock" bridge screws were too small for the predrilled holes.

Again, selling as a set. PayPal is the preferred method of payment.
    Items will be well wrapped and shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking.

Screenshot_2017-02-23-16-07-40-1.png

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021