Aggie Cabs 4 Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Frankie Fender, Mar 15, 2005.

1. ***

Both cabs have been Sold, Thanks for all the interest. You guys are better than ebay!-- FF

One GS212 8 (ohm) like new with casters and Aguilar padded cover.

One GS410 (4 ohm) used condition still a great player, no issues, rips. With casters. Very good condition. With Aguilar GS212 padded cover. (It covers it fine it's just about 3" short at the bottom, but fits like a glove).

$500 each or the pair for $750!

Pick it up or I will deliver within one hour of Worcester. Shipping will probably be around $40-$50 each if you want it shipped.

Check my Feedback, I'm just another GASaholic!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
  3. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hey Frankie, Looks like we are nieghbors bro!! What's the name of your band so I can come out to see ya,,,,,
  4. Hey Funkster! Do I know you? We were born the same year and I was checking out your profile, My cousin Johnny D was in GO! Tell him I said Hi!
  5. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Holy crap Frankie,, I had no idea.. I just did a gig with Johnny D a week ago.. We had a blast! I'm playing again with him next Sat at The Lucky Dog...
    Wow we got to get together and talkbass bro. I'm planning a little get-together pretty soon with all the local bassist. We just get together at one place bring a boatload of gear and toss back a few and play and tell gig stories. Last one was great. I'll keep ya posted.
    Awesome to meet you.
  6. 2kclipsefx

Mar 15, 2005
    Hey if you still have these 2 cabs next week, i do believe you have yourself a buyer! C'mon next paycheck!!!!
  7. Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Bump for an incredible deal. I wish I lived near you. I already have two GS410's, but I'd buy this just out of the "sweet deal" principal. :D Great Cabs, Great Price.
  8. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Frankie PM sent, I have the dough brutha!
  9. The Cabs may be Sold. I am putting this on hold for now, I will update tonight. Thanks for all the interest.

10. 2kclipsefx

Mar 15, 2005
    lol damn my slowness! >_<