Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Aghh Big Wheels been kidnapped!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SpankBass, Sep 29, 2002.

1. And replaced by some kind of bird. They thought we wouldn't notice, and well we didn't and first, but now I'm on to them!

Bring Big Wheel Back!

2. I like the new Blackbird, or the bassist formerly known as Big Wheel. :D

3. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    It will take some time getting used to.

No, I don't think I'll never get used to it.

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Me too.:D

Er, I mean, I kidnapped Big Wheel. for a Ransom, I want...

[​IMG]

A Ransom bass!

5. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    BW, i think it would have been better to change gradually. Maybe swicth from Big wheel to big bird to bird wheel to big blackbird to ... and gradually change your avatar.

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I dig it. It's also one of my favorite songs. Does this mean I get to be Big Wheel now?

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    So you're of the "appease the masses, drive Paul crazy" school of thought?

8. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    The wants of the few must be subservient to the needs of the many. It took us three hours and a new Zon to get Embellisher out of that closet after that scary Blackbird man took his Big Wheel away. We've gotta keep Paul on his toes anyway, right?