1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Agile 2500 Les Paul style guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by boynamedsuse, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boynamedsuse

boynamedsuse Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2010
    In order to make room for another bass, I need to start selling my guitars, which I haven't played much in almost two years since taking up bass. For sale is an Agile AL-2500 guitar in close to new condition. The tuning is rock stable. I haven't played it in at least a year and I bet it's still in tune. Mahogany body with quilt maple veneer top. Maple neck and rosewood fretboard. Korean made. At 9 lbs 3 oz, it is pretty light for a Les Paul style guitar. Currently has D'Addario strings on it. If you want a lower cost but good quality Les Paul style guitar, this would be a great choice.

$225 shipped and insured to the lower 48. I have the original box and it will be packed well. No case. I'm open to trades, but would like any monetary transactions to take place via PayPal, which protects us both. No overseas sales (sorry).

PS: The POD, headphones, cables, etc. in the first picture are not included. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. boynamedsuse

Oct 13, 2010
    I just noticed that the third picture shows the guitar with Schaller straplocks on it. Those were transferred to a bass, so the Agile will come with its original buttons.

3. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    These guitars sound and play much better then similar priced Epiphones. My guitarist swears his Agile and his Kramer.

4. I've owned an agile les Paul and it was absolutely fantastic. Les Paul's are not my body style but somebody needs to pick this up quick

5. boynamedsuse

Oct 13, 2010
    Although it's not easy to see the color in these pictures, the top is a Tribal Blue Quilt.

More specs:

Die-cast Grover tuners with 18-1 ratio
    Full body, neck and headstock binding
    Jumbo 2.7mm frets and a 13.7" (350mm) radius neck
    22 fret Maple set neck with Rosewood fret-board and pearloid trapezoidal inlays
    Wax potted humbucker pickups (these are a little hotter than Alnico pickups)
    Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 3/16"

6. boynamedsuse

Oct 13, 2010
    PM replied. When I said open to trades, I did not have anything in particular in mind. I just wanted to leave the option open. Surprise me (in a good way, that is). :D

7. boynamedsuse

Oct 13, 2010
    Happy Labor Day! Still available. :hyper:

8. placeboe

placeboe

Aug 22, 2010
    Ready for low-ball offers?

9. Ooooooooohh

If only I had money :(

10. boynamedsuse

Oct 13, 2010
    I'm ready for kind-hearted offers like I would expect on Talk Bass. :) :help: :)

11. placeboe

placeboe

Aug 22, 2010
    Oops, did I say that out loud? Sorry, PM'ed.

12. sharp8874

sharp8874

Jan 10, 2011
    Hi is this guitar still available?

13. boynamedsuse

Oct 13, 2010
    Yes, it's sill available. :)

14. boynamedsuse

Oct 13, 2010
    On hold pending payment.