Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Agile Acoustic Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tonedeaf, Jul 15, 2005.

1. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

I really like this bass, but I am willing to let it go to feed my GAS for something else that has come up.

It's an Agile HEA-30B acoustic/electric bass. You can read the stats here.

My favorite thing about it is that I can pick it up and practice any time, without messing with cords or headphones. I have played it amplified in a group setting, and it worked great. The pickup is very loud, I've never had the volume slider more than probably 1/10th of the way up. I'm also a big fan of the in-between scale length, feels faster than 34" to me but not crowded like 30".

This bass is in pristine condition and could sell for new. It's very high quality for the pricerange, and quite an attractive instrument in my opinion. I hate to part with it, and I wouldn't be except for my GAS for a longtime object of my affection is very strong.

Rondo sells them for $239.95 plus shipping. I'm asking $210 shipped to the lower 48, gigbag included, and I'll entertain reasonable cash offers. No trades please.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Supporting Member

For those of you who are interested in the resale value of these, this bass sold on ebay for $205 shipped. That's about the same as other acoustic basses of this general level (Dean, for example) sell for on the 'bay.