1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Aguilar 4P-60 Hot pickups Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Famous Shamus, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Price:
    I bought these here a few weeks ago to try them out. I cycled through a few P pickups and found what I like a little better than these, although I am tempted to keep them. They sound great. They will ship in the 4P-60 box. $85 Shipped CONUS.

Pictures stolen from last sale because nothing has changed and I'm too lazy to snap my own! :laugh:

From Aguilar Site:
    With their larger, 6mm magnets and over-wound design, these pickups have a hotter output that loves to push the input of your amplifier with a tone that is big and loud with thundering lows. Despite their sonic onslaught, the AG 4P-HOT will retain all the dynamics of your playing style. Dig in with a pick (or your fingers!) and all of the grit and nuance of your attack comes through without losing the midrange.

Aguilar 4P-60 HOT FEATURES

Wire: 42 gauge heavy Formvar

Magnets: 6mm Alnico V

Leads: Single conductor, cloth covered

Dimensions: Same as 4P-60

Attached Files:

Papalampraina likes this.