1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aguilar AG 4P-Hot Pickup On Fender Select Precision Bass

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by HiEnd Basses, May 6, 2017.

1. HiEnd Basses

HiEnd Basses

Mar 4, 2016
    Anyone out there use the AG 4P- Hot PUP? I use the AG 4P-60 in my American Standards, and and AG 4P-J HC in my 2016 Limited Edition American Standard. So I'm thinking of replacing the Fender Select PUP on my Select Series P with a AG 4P-Hot to try it out. I figure I might as well go all Aguilar, and I want the Select P to sound different, because it is different. Please let me know what your experience is, if you use the Aguilar Hot P pup.

sigterm likes this.
  2. HiEnd Basses

HiEnd Basses

Mar 4, 2016
    Anybody?

3. sigterm

sigterm ;) ;) ;), love y'all Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2003
    Atlanta G of A
    I'm pretty strongly considering the AG 4P Hot, did you end up getting them?

Gavin220168 likes this.
  4. Cameron Toth

Cameron Toth

Mar 22, 2018
    I just ordered a new set of the AG 4p-hot pickups. I should have them soon. I'm putting them into one of those diy basses. Ill let you know how they are.

Gavin220168 and sigterm like this.
  5. I watched the Aguilar video and the 4P-HOT being used to play jazz sold me on that pickup. I'm getting one for a MIM Fender P Bass.

sludgetail likes this.