1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Aguilar AG 500 Amp w/ Footswitch...$250 plus shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Brad Hanback, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Hanback

Brad Hanback Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2007
    North Alabama
    $250 plus actual shipping....WHAT?

Well....it is in phenomenal physical condition but it isn't working and needs repair. I've owned the amp for several years and it has been amazing. I was playing several weeks ago at a church that I think had too many things plugged into one circuit. It was working fine at first and then the sound cut out. I turned it off and back on and it did the same thing. Now, it comes on, but doesn't trigger over out of protection mode.

I talked to Aguilar about sending it back to them for repair but I think I'm just going to get a different amp. If you have some repair skills, you can get this one at a steal and fix it yourself. I don't have those skills.

It includes the rack ears and the footswitch. Pictures can be posted soon....but it has lived in a rack since I've had it and there aren't any imperfections that I've seen on the front. There are a few markings on the top of the amp but wouldn't be visible when racked.

Feel free to ask questions.

2. Brad Hanback

Dec 16, 2007
    North Alabama
    Pic

Attached Files:

3. Brad Hanback

Dec 16, 2007
    North Alabama
    Sorry about the upside down pics...don't know why that happened.

4. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    Interested, maybe, PM

5. Brad Hanback

Dec 16, 2007
    North Alabama
    I've got a buyer that can pay on Sunday but I need the $$$ ASAP to move forward on a replacement.

If a buyer can pay by noon today, it's yours. If not, it's on hold for the Sunday buyer.

6. Brad Hanback

Dec 16, 2007
    North Alabama
    Sold!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.