1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Aguilar AG 500sc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by steverosati, Apr 24, 2006.

1. steverosati

steverosati

Apr 7, 2004
    city of Dis
    The AG 500SC is a high powered, lightweight head for every bass player. This bass head combines an easy to use yet versatile EQ with 500 watts of power to create the perfect amp for the gigging bassist. Four bands of active EQ with bright and deep switches provide every tone from funk to rock to jazz. A flexible FX Loop and pure sounding D.I. are easily accessible on the front of this amp. Great features, tons of power and an affordable price make this amp a classic.

Specs

Power output: 500 watts @ 4 ohms, 250 watts @ 8 ohms

Inputs: One ¼" Input jack with Active/Passive switch

Tone controls:
    Bright: +5dB >4kHz shelving
    Treble: +/- 13dB @ 4kHz shelving
    High Mid: +/- 14dB @ 800Hz peaking
    Low Mid: +/- 14dB @ 400Hz peaking
    Bass: +/- 18dB @ 40Hz shelving
    Deep: +6dB <100Hz shelving

FX Loop: Series/Parallel; Send pot is Push/Pull for Line or Instrument level; Return pot is Push/Pull for Parallel or Series operation.

Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon and two &#188;" speaker outputs, XLR balanced D.I. out with Pre and Post EQ switch, Tuner output.

Mute: Push button with LED (footswitch optional)

Size: 2 rack spaces, 17" W X 3.5" H X 10" D

Weight: 18 lbs.

I have had this amp about 7 months, I am looking to sell it for $800. or trade for a AI focus sa. in the same excellent condition.
    thanx

Attached Files:

2. steverosati

steverosati

Apr 7, 2004
    city of Dis
    bump

3. steverosati

steverosati

Apr 7, 2004
    city of Dis
    re-bumped